Morrisville Centennial Library
Colonial Revival Style
7 Richmond Street, PO Box 727, Morrisville VT 05661
Library web site: http://centenniallibrary.org
A Brief History of the Building
1911: Andrew Carnegie gave $7,000 to the town to build the library.
1913: The building opened in July.
1960: The basement was renovated to house the nonfiction collection and provide for storage.
1982: The basement was renovated to include a children's activities room.
1984: An outside ramp was added for handicapped access.
2005: A two-story addition is planned for the rear of the building, which will double the size of the library.