Guilford Memorial Library
Guilford, Maine

Designed by Frederick A. Patterson of Bangor, Maine

Carnegie Classical Revival Style

4 Library Street, Guilford, Maine  04443 

A Brief History of the Building

1908:  A $5,750 grant from Andrew Carnegie was accepted.

1908-09: The library was built.

Additional renovations:
1977, 2002

This building was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1986.

   2009 photos
 

New England Carnegies
Search
| Sources | Links | Home