Designed by Harry S. Coombs of
Classical Revival Style
A Brief History of the Building
1911: A $10,000 grant from Andrew Carnegie was accepted.
1912: The library was built.
1993 : A new wing was added to the library.
A new wing was added to the library.
This building was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1989.