(former West End Library)
Designed by Edward L. Tilton
Italian Renaissance Revival Style
15 School Street, Unionville CT 06085
Library web site: http://www.unionvillemuseum.org
A Brief History of the Building
1914: Andrew Carnegie gave $8,500 to the town to build the library.
1917: The building was completed.
1930s: Plans were drawn up for an addition to the building, but they were never implemented.
1960s: Library services moved out of the building.
1984: The Unionville Museum opened.
This building was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2000.