Norwalk Public Library System, South Norwalk Branch
Designed by W.H. McLean
Carnegie Classical Revival Style
10 Washington Street, Norwalk CT 06854
Library web site: http://www.norwalklib.org/nplsono
A Brief History of the Building
1908: Andrew Carnegie gave $20,000 to the town to build the library.
1950: An addition was placed on the rear of the building.
2005: The old addition was removed and a new one constructed on the rear of the building.
Information was supplied by the Norwalk Public Library System.