Classical Revival Style
265 Portsea Street , New Haven CT 06519
A Brief History of the Building
1913: Andrew Carnegie gave $60,000 to New Haven to build three branch libraries.
1978: Library services moved to the Roberto Clemente School.
1980: The interior was remodeled and a ramp was added to the side of the building.
1980s: The building was used as the Davenport Senior Citizens Center.
This building now houses a radio station.
Search | Sources | Links | Home